OWNER’S CERTIFICATE, DEDICATION
STATE OF OKLAHOMA )
COUNTY OF McCURTAIN )
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
That the owners of Boulder Ridge and individual lots, located in McCurtain County,
State of Oklahoma, described in the attached Exhibit A do agree to the covenants below.
Bravo Land and Development, LLC (“the developer”) hereby certifies that it has caused
the same to be surveyed into 108 lots under the name of Boulder Ridge (the “Subdivision”),
and the owner of said lots does hereby dedicate to public use, subject to the conditions and
restrictions hereinafter named, all of the roads upon said plat. We further dedicate and
reserve the utility easements shown on the plat for the installation and maintenance of
utilities. All land so dedicated to public use, is free and clear of all encumbrances.
Bravo Land and Development, LLC does hereby certify that the Property has been
divided in Lots 1-108 of Boulder Ridge (the “Subdivision”), a plat of survey for which was
recorded on December 20, 2021 in Plat Cabinet Number 2 at Page 304 in the records of the
Office of the County Clerk of McCurtain County, Oklahoma. Bravo Land and Development,
LLC does intend to sell the lots of said subdivision subject to the conditions and restrictions
1. All Lots shall be used solely for residential purposes and nightly rentals. There
shall be no commercial business other than cabin rental.
2. Homes must be no less than 1,600 square feet of heating and cooled space.
There shall be only one (1) cabin per acre unless approved in writing by the
developer. Cabins shall not be placed within 20 feet of any lot boundary unless
approved. Building placement is subject to approval in writing by the developer
prior to construction.
3. No structures shall be erected, altered, placed or permitted to remain on any
residential building plot other than one (1) detached single family dwelling and a
private garage and other outbuildings incidental to residential use of the building
site. No structures may be placed within 20 feet of any property boundary.
4. No outside cabin construction or land clearing will take place on Saturday, Sunday
and national holidays within 1000 feet of inhabited or rented cabins. No outside
construction will take place outside the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Owners and
contractors will maintain during construction a proper system to collect and
dispose of loose waste (bottles, cans, wrappers, bags, boxes, etc.) and will keep
construction site neat and orderly.
5. All structures shall be sightly, of neat construction and of character to enhance
the value of the subdivision.
6. Easements for installation and maintenance of utilities and drainage facilities are
herein reserved and within these easements no structure, planting, or other
material shall be placed or permitted to remain which may damage or interfere
with the installation and maintenance of utilities, or which may cause the
direction of flow of drainage channels in the easements, or which may obstruct or
retard the flow of water through drainage channels in the easements. The
easement area of each lot and all improvements in it shall be maintained
continuously by the owner of the lot, except for those improvements for which a
public authority or utility company is responsible.
7. No detached garage or other outbuildings shall be permitted in the easements
8. No animals, livestock, or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred, or kept on any
site except that dogs, cats or other household pets may be kept, provided they
are not kept, bred or maintained for any commercial purposes, and further
provided that said animals do not become nuisances to the surrounding property
9. No sign of any kind shall be displayed to the public view on any residential lot
except one professional sign of not more than five (5) square feet advertising the
property for sale, or signs used by a builder during the construction and sales
10. No debris, trash, or unsightly accumulation of materials shall be allowed to
remain on the premises. The burning of trash, debris or construction material
on the property is strictly forbidden at any time during the construction phase.
11. No lot shall be used for outside storage; any materials stored on premises must be
kept in an enclosure, complete with roof and sides.
12. No automobile or automobiles may be parked on said premises unless such
automobile is on inflated tires and in mechanical operating condition. No cell
phone towers or radio towers are permitted.
13. A wrought iron entrance gate and split rail fence is permitted for lots greater than
6 contiguous acres. Both the gate and fence must be approved in writing by the
developer prior to installation. The developer will respond to any request within
7 business days.
14. These covenants are to run with the land and shall be binding on all present and
future owners of Lots in the subdivision and all parties and persons claiming under
them unless a recorded instrument signed by the owners of a majority of said Lots
changes, modifies or amends said restrictions and covenants in whole or in part.
15. Invalidation of any of these covenants by judgment or court order shall not affect
any of the other provisions herein, which shall remain in full force and effect.
16. Roof pitch and colors are to be consistent within the development and are subject
to approval. Approval shall not be unreasonably withheld. Any shingled roof must
be approved in writing by the developer.
17. All structures must be constructed with natural/natural looking materials such as,
wood, simulated wood, stone, cultured stone. Buildings constructed with brick,
stucco or any other man-made materials are not permitted.
18. There shall be no metal buildings on the premises.
19. House signage shall be limited to 6 square feet and shall be mounted on posts no
higher than 5 feet off the ground. Signage shall not be mounted on trees.
20. All septic systems installed on any Lot shall comply with all applicable rules and
regulations issued by the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality,
including but not limited to those contained in the Oklahoma Administrative Code
relating to individual and small public on-site sewage treatment systems.
21. All propane storage tanks used on any Lot must be installed underground.
22. Any purchaser of a lot in the subdivision must transfer electric service to
purchaser’s name within 7 business days after closing. A $25 monthly assessment
will be paid by purchaser to the developer in the event electric service is not
23. The Developer reserves the right to dedicate any adjacent property now owned or
subsequently acquired by the Developer or its successors or assigns to the
subdivision. If the Developer chooses to dedicate additional property to the
subdivision, said property shall become part of the subdivision and shall be
subject to the covenants set forth herein, including any duly recorded changes or
Executed this _____ day of ______________, 2022.
BRAVO LAND AND DEVELOPMENT, LLC
Dennis Jones, Manager
STATE OF OKLAHOMA )
McCURTAIN COUNTY )
Before me, the undersigned notary public, in and for the said County and State, on this
______ day of ____________, 2022, personally appeared DENNIS JONES, Manager of Bravo Land
and Development, LLC, to me known to be the identical person who executed the within and
foregoing instrument and acknowledged to me that he executed the same as his free and
voluntary act and deed for the uses and purposes therein set forth.
Given under my hand and seal the day and year last above written.